HybridZ

Do you know of any OEM 4 lug wheels that will work? 15"

DAW,

I bought a set of 87 conquest 15x6 1/2" rims for the rear of my 240z. They fit the rear but not the front. DOH!

Will the 8" conquest front wheels fit on the front of the 240z with 300zx hubs (what year?).

Will the 9" conquest fit on the rear. I read they are 9 with a 0 offset. which would make the back spacing 5 inches.

Your going to have to ask yourself if its more cost effective to change over to 5 lugs of just get some custom wheels made for the standard set up. If you did the 5 lug swap you could then use mustang wheels, couldnt you? You could get some really large ones then.

Douglas

Just a couple price points, you can get wheels widened for about $100 each (IIRC?), or custom lightweight racing wheels to YOUR specs are about $1600 for all 4 from CCW.

Largest wheels possible (insert maniacal laughter here)... 17x11" sounds nice, expensive tires though. www.fastassdatsun.com

For $2000-$3000 you could put big wheels/tires and new front/rear suspension on the car, and the C4 IRS is lighter, and I dont think G forces are going to break 'em either.