HybridZ

Just curious....

BurnoutZ

Ive been lifting weights for 20+ years....gad I hate saying that!!. Will never be an Arnold but am in better shape than most 44+ year olds. Will do it forever!

I also ride bike all summer, board in the winter.

No way are you the only one! Keep up the life style.

I'm gonna have to. I was at work about a week ago when I overheard one soldier telling another that, upon hearing I was in the Marines, I wasn't a 'real' Marine.

Being a mature and respectable guy, I challenged him on the spot to his choice of an Army or Marine PFT.

This'll be fun, as I haven't done anything considered exercise since I got out 1.5 years ago. :(

I have been working out for about 15 years. I used to run but too big now, used to mountain bike but the good trails are a bit of a drive from where we live now so that doesnt happen. So now I get to the gym about 4 times a week. My training partner is a body builder so i guess you could say I train like one however all the eating and supplements drives me nuts so I eat like a very hungry normal person. Still not bad for 39 years old. 5" 11' , 233 pounds. I have never had 6 pack abs but usually have a 3 pack.

Douglas

I hate running! Besides my knees aching I find it boring! Its just not for me, funny thing is Im a natural runner...great at it! LOL

Just an adder to my previous post, Im proud to say that Im in better shape than most 20+ year olds.....but thats is a sad statement of the overall health of the population. :(