HybridZ

"CLSD on Canadian '87 Turbos (yes/no?)"

Careless

I've taken the diffs out of 3 Canadian 87 turbo cars. They all had finned covers and all were CLSD. FAST will give you a breakdown of the diff if you search by the VIN. You will likely find that it originally had a CLSD 3.7 and now has an open 3.54.

Thanks Doug,

I'll check it out when I get home tomorrow morning. Any idea at all from what month those cars were produced? It could be just the late 87's that had it.

I'll check the Nissan FAST again... What I did was just look in the parts breakdown, I did not look in the car's actual feature set according to fast, but I thought it would be the same.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm trying my best to reduce the "stir up" I've caused (yeah, I was a little pissed), but all this info that I'm looking for is bringing it within reason again.

:icon50:

I bought a whole Z31, minus the shell for $500 just to get the diff, cause the guy only wanted to sell as a whole, so I have no production date, but from the tag on the dash, I know it's an 87 turbo and it did have the CLSD.

By the way, if you ever need any parts for the Z31, let me know, everything is for sale exept for the diff & axles.