HybridZ

15x10's with 4" bs and MSA street flairs?

Guest Anonymous

I have 10 inch 3 1/2 inch bs on the rear of the fat boy (and that is WIDE).. It would be close with the 4 inch BS but why not get the wider ISMA flares since in the MSA catalog that I have they are the same price as the street flares. web page These maybe MSA street flares on what may be 8-9- 10 inch (?) wide wheels.MHO they maybe 10 inch wide with a 265x50 tire but with 4 or less backspace.See how much the tire sticks out as the flare tapers dowm to the body at the bottom. That is a lot of road debris to have splattered on the rear panel

I like both flairs but I think that the street flairs let the people from the rear goggle at the meats under the car! It looks to me that the imsa and the street flairs stick out about the same but the imsa has the mud type guards?

Guest Anonymous

The flares look like the ones in the MSA catalog. And it also looks like the street flares stick out about the same at the top as the "mudflap" ISMA flares

I have 265/15 rear-decks, and have flares that are almoust the same as the MSA IMSA-flares. 275 would not fit under, but then again I havent exactly the same flares...

Pic

BTW, I have real big troubles to get tyres of this size here in Europe. I know that Dunlop makes 265/50/15 but they do not sell Dunlop here :( Probably much easier to find them in the U.S.

I was hooked on ZG flares, but now after i saw that green car i dunno any more.

i love the look of the ZG flares, but wish they were abit wider i guess.

is there ZG flares that are like that wide?

i love the look of different color flares from the rest of the body.

mike

im running 15x10 watanabe wheels with ZG flares and it works fine and i think the MSA flares are wider, i believe the BS is 4" on the wheels...im planning to get the wider ZG flares so i can put a bigger tire...i run a stretch tire on my setup...15x10 tires with 225-50 tires and the fronts are 15x8.5 with 195-50 tires if you need any pictures just email me at dattozxt@hotmail.com i have pics of the regular ZG flares and the extra wide ones. z-yaaaaaaaaa

hey datto i just wanted to tell u i was going to email u for the pics before i did it!

ty

daniel

not to mention the fact that i really like that green z...how i want mine to turn out save GT-R white w/ black flares & lip w/ no front bumper =)