HybridZ

how to mount aftermarket intake manifolds courtesy of skylinesaustralia.com

Canadianz

Why do people do thing so ghetto anymore?

The hose block off? :o Yeah thats good. :roll:

The throttle linkage is no where near good enough, and will cause problems with the cable binding, putting excess side loading on the throttle shaft and may not hot WOT with that set up.

There's one thing to attampt something, yet another to exicute it well.

I posted it for more of a reference, the IAAC valve and some of the coolant hosese get pretty confusing down there. Its nice to have real photos of were the hoses are routed, as in the owners manual the pictures are tiny and hard to see. Any how hopefully sombody finds it useful, as Evan said its more of an overview than a step by step.

I posted it for more of a reference, the IAAC valve and some of the coolant hosese get pretty confusing down there. Its nice to have real photos of were the hoses are routed, as in the owners manual the pictures are tiny and hard to see. Any how hopefully sombody finds it useful, as Evan said its more of an overview than a step by step.

Agreed, still a valuable post.

yeah should come in handy for hose routing if any elude me.

but i also agree why do people ghetto rig everything. being a mechanic i see it everyday and it just makes me want to slap the person. i can understand being on a budget or having to get things going if you are broke but damn there is a limit

ok sorry had to vent :-)