HybridZ

Crossram webers

Jon, i was just pointing out what I saw in the first picture you squared off, but you definitely know more than i do regarding carbs so if you think there's a problem, then I'm not going to doubt it.

And Kevin is getting a hard on over controversial thread too, so i guess there is a problem.

Guys:

There's nothing wong with the Design of the Manifold! It tapers from 45mm to the Stock SBC ports just like it's supposed to, and flows well from what I understand!

Just trying to establish if their is indeed a fitment issue with this manifold! I had this set-up in our Booth at PRI Show, had more people than I could count ask me if I had tried to bolt that on a motor!

Sometimes it's not what people say, but what they don't say that's important!

l_b8ed8c360664b2e33e8343d2cebb1682.jpg

Kevin

What is the specific issue? I know when I was 'Chevheaded' I had to grind out bolt holes and stuff to get them to fit. Especially if some shop had milled the heads and not matched the manifold mating surfaces...doublegaskets anyone?

And how much of a loss is 'sell it at a loss'? Being I have crates of old 40PHH's sitting in the back just itching to be resurrected as ITB's, this manifold would give me a good excuse to do something with a SBC in that S130 sitting out back...

Inglese Manifold with 44IDF's or 48IDA's is nice, but the price isn't so...er...'Attractive'...for a little sweat equity or perhaps some angle milling on the flanges, no sweat off my brow.

Specifics?

What is the specific issue? I know when I was 'Chevheaded' I had to grind out bolt holes and stuff to get them to fit. Especially if some shop had milled the heads and not matched the manifold mating surfaces...doublegaskets anyone?

And how much of a loss is 'sell it at a loss'? Being I have crates of old 40PHH's sitting in the back just itching to be resurrected as ITB's, this manifold would give me a good excuse to do something with a SBC in that S130 sitting out back...

Inglese Manifold with 44IDF's or 48IDA's is nice, but the price isn't so...er...'Attractive'...for a little sweat equity or perhaps some angle milling on the flanges, no sweat off my brow.

Specifics?

crates you say? How much you want for some?