HybridZ

Need another Favor from someone who lives in TX

jnjdragracing

UPS will look at it a determine if it was damaged in shipping.If it was,they will pay for it,either to repair it or replace it.I doubt it was damaged by shipping and more likely was broken at a seam before you got it.That being said,a good TIG welder can fix it no problem.Guys modify intercoolers all the time.If you want,theres a guy local here in Bham that is one of the best aluminum guys I have ever seen.But he aint cheap.Also,I have a friend that just took a water intercooler assy off his car.He sells his used stuff cheap too.He changed to alky and dont need no stinkin' intercooler no more.Let me know if I can help you guys in any way.Steve

Thanks for the info Steve. Right now I am waiting to see if the guy will refund my money. So far he will not return my calls. I just get emails from his girlfriend. Ups did stop by yetserday to pick it up, but I would not let them. I can bring it to ups for them to inspect or they can come to me. So I guess I need to wait awhile before dissasembling it to see if it can be fixed.

John

UPS will look at it a determine if it was damaged in shipping.If it was,they will pay for it,either to repair it or replace it.I doubt it was damaged by shipping and more likely was broken at a seam before you got it.That being said,a good TIG welder can fix it no problem.Guys modify intercoolers all the time.If you want,theres a guy local here in Bham that is one of the best aluminum guys I have ever seen.But he aint cheap.Also,I have a friend that just took a water intercooler assy off his car.He sells his used stuff cheap too.He changed to alky and dont need no stinkin' intercooler no more.Let me know if I can help you guys in any way.Steve