HybridZ

what resistors for injectors?

driftz240

I work at a RadioShack and just checked our stock. I dont see any 6ohm 25watt resistors. The closest that we have are 8 ohm 20 watt resistors (271-120)which I think will work fine for your application. I am personally using 10ohm 10watt resistors (271-132) for my own set up and have not seen any issues yet.

i just got back from radio shack

got the 10ohm 10watt, like you said they look right

but the 1k 1/4watt look like somthing that goes on a computer board not inline, is there an alternative part, or am i missing somthing

the 1k looks like about 3mm long with 2 solid wire leads out of them, came in a pack of 6. looks like ill blow it up if i put 12v to it.

Try going to Digikey.COM you can search for a resistor by watts and resistance. That will narrow down the list and then you can get part numbers from the list. Use the manufactures part number. From that point, you can cross ref with what Radio shack has or you can order from Digikey. They have a handling fee if the order is less than $25 or so.