HybridZ

New fab shop in So-Cal!

Guest koji187

Guest koji187

I am just doing this to help support a friends buisness, I don't work for them just trying to help out..

The shop is called, "Straight Pipes & Fabrication". They can make pretty much everything you can think of with pipes. Exhausts, headers, intercooler piping, etc.

Although they only do crush bends, it is by far the best crush bends I've ever seen, and it's a good price! They also do mandrel, but it would take a few days to order the pieces.

I thought I'd take some pictures of my Z when they custom made my exhaust. I used a system off a EP3 Civic Si, a Fujitsubo Power Getter, (muffler + resonator).

IMG00836.jpg

IMG00837.jpg

IMG00838.jpg

IMG00839.jpg

IMG00840.jpg

These are the bends and welds they did for me.

IMG00833.jpg

(It's a little dirty sorry)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBjI5RwWhF8

Here is how it sounds

Their shop address is

9733 Cedar St.,Unit C

Bellflower,CA 90706

(562)867-7580

If interested ask for Jerry or Juan, and just mention you saw it on hybridz.

I apologize again if this looks just like an advertisement, I know it pretty much is, but I'm just trying to help out a couple friends. It is hard to find good hard working welders/fabricators, for those of you that don't have that underground crazy private welder even I wish I had, this is a great place to give a shot!

Thanks for reading!

-Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up for SoCal guys and gals, Ventura area, who are looking for someone knowledgible and skilled in fabrication work.....Check out "Full Scale Customs" just off Victoria Blvd by the 101 fwy. Owner is Troy Martin. Very good guy to trust your car with.

Tom