HybridZ

Anyone has pictures of an S30 with external gauges.

Hi, I'm looking at alternatives to add gauges to my S30 and was considering external gauges on the cowl panel, like the dragsters...

The reason for this, is that I don't like (read: HATE) A-pillar gauge pods and I don't want to mess up the original shape of the Zs dash, as it's one of my favorite feature on the car...

Thanks.

Autometer makes sealed gauges if your worried about the rain and moisture. My car never sees rain nor sleet nor snow so It's never really been a concern. Should I find myself caught in a sneaky Texas thunderstorm, I can easily remove the gauge + housing from its base and shove it under the hood.

Intercooler is a Garrett core put together for me by Corky Bell at BEGi several years ago.

this is way off topic (sry guys) but sparky, is your gas tank stock? I ask this because mine seems to hang down a lot more

Its very close to stock, the only difference being the sump I welded to the bottom, other than that the tank mounts as a stock one would.