HybridZ

new to megasquirt and price of complete

stprasinz

Ok, I'm finally ditching the old flapper box and upgrading to the

MEGASQUIRT:mparty::mparty:

Yeah thats a dbl party......

Any way I am purchasing a FULLY assembled unit pre-modified to suit my needs.. As in run off the stock dizzy(turbo dizzy), control fuel and spark, 4 bar mapdaddy, and the boost controller feature.....

Also I am getting the 2 temp sensors, harness, tuning cable, db9 adapter... Mind you the modifications to the ecu are all done by them(diyautotune) for a total of about $565... Sort of pricey.. But thats all the mods like I said. and the sensors to instal the boost control solenoid etc....

Boy if I could only solder.... Actually pretty cheap for the modifications only a few extra $(each).. Any way. I can't wait.. I'm estatic....

So if anyone wants to go the route I did its about 565 for a complete assembled m,odified ecu..... Thats 35 cheaper than a z store reprogrammed ecu.. And, I'll be able to sell my turbo ecu harness and the sensors minus the dizzy..... Ohh wait apexi afc neo, and super avcr... also will be sold...hmmmm lets see I sell them and at bare minimum get 300.... that means I spend 265..... woohoo

Ok thats my 1st megasquirt post......

And I havent even paid for it yet and I am this excited....

No, I mean the ecu was setup for a single ingnition output. And the 4 bar mapdaddy, and boost control mod where both installed in the unit.. And this also includes the harness and the sensors... Its complete... As for the tuned maps I think if you search around here you should be able to find some pretty good ideas about the basic tunes....(I hope..lol)

that 587 is completly assembled and delivered to m,y door, with all the modifications already done to it. Although I wonder what he would have charger had I gone that route instead...

But this way it was assembled by the company I purchased it from (diyautotune.)

of to which is a site that is recomended by the megasquirt site so hopefully I made the right decision...

I mean heck it was cheaper than a preprogramed "performance" computer

I have bought a lot of things from them and its always quick and painless. Good tech support too. Think of it this way, you will spend many hours chasing down little problems with your install so having a known good ms unit will make life easier in the beginning.

Its here.. Allready:mparty:

But I sort of didn't notice that the boost controll selonoind wasn't in the price listing... sugar.. I asked for it but then we got passing back and forth info and forgot to put it in the bill so about 620 overall... I gotta get one seperate shipping... oh well.... Still its here. This is alot smaller than I thought.. I figure it would be slightly longer and thicker than a stock ecu for a car..... I guess it will be alot easier to mount than I thought.. Now I gotta find a trick spot for it... (as in so I can hook the laptop up easily for programming etc.... And so you can see the led's....