HybridZ

Why wasn't I told before, from now on, my Z runs on water.

alexideways

Guest TeamNissan

Ya so its not burning water or even a derivative of it. Its injecting water into the exhaust to lower temps, oil consumption and in turn emissions.

"We are also developing a Hydrogen injection system for cars running on Gasoline or Diesel.

Research indicates adding small amounts of Hydrogen gas to the air intake of Gasoline or Diesel burning engines can increase mileage by as much as 25%. If the initial results prove to be accurate, we will also jointly develop a Hydrogen injection system in addition to our Hydrogen conversion system."

That is what unitednuclear.com says about their hydrogen setup. So small amounts can result in up to 25% better mileage. Whether or not that is true, I don't know. I heard the company is run by a lunatic too. At the same time, maybe its true - maybe there is something to this. Mmm speculation.

What about cranking that 1-3 amps they use up to say 130amps. Then would there be something worth looking into. If the alternator can convert the water to gas fast enough then essentially all one would need is a water tank instead of a gas tank, and a small storage tank for when one goes WOT or start up...

Ya so its not burning water or even a derivative of it. Its injecting water into the exhaust to lower temps, oil consumption and in turn emissions.

No, it uses the heat from the exhaust, to boil the water, turn it into steam and then inject it with the fuel in the engine...

Guest TeamNissan

Could be, idk but as it stands I don't believe it at all. Wasn't pantone thrown in jail for fraud as well?

Edit, 2 pantones, one in america was arrested for fraud.

Guest TeamNissan

Ah ya, I knew that, Idk why it didn't come to mind here though. freeze framing it when they show his diagram though that does seem to be exactly what hes doing. They don't say what that set up supossidly achieves and how? I have been googleing for 30min now and evey thing i can find is on the color pantone or the american jag offs scams.