HybridZ

Solid 240z or early model 260z in Central FL

RayG1988

Everyone here is trying to sell their car that's not even worth 500 dollars as a parts car for 2500-3000 dollars...as a poor kid, that makes my Z addiction not an easy one to please.

If anyone has any info or is selling their Z for a decent price and condition, please let it be known. I have a 280zx and I'm dying to put the L28 and the 5 speed in an older Z.

I saw this in craigs list a while back.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/car/545820452.html

Derek

Everyone here is trying to sell their car that's not even worth 500 dollars as a parts car for 2500-3000 dollars...as a poor kid, that makes my Z addiction not an easy one to please.

If anyone has any info or is selling their Z for a decent price and condition, please let it be known. I have a 280zx and I'm dying to put the L28 and the 5 speed in an older Z.

Update: I tried to contact that seller so I put up a Re: on craigslist. Someone called me (not sure who) and informed me the car wasn't in that great condition and was a 2+2. Still a good price if anyone else in the Orlando area needs a parts car, car has no interior though.