HybridZ

New MSA catalog........

jbk240z

I think vertical doors has been a vendor at the MSA shows for a couple years now. Vertical doors started making them for either the 350Z or Z32 first.

If a Z33 or Z32 is already completely "pimped out" then sure, why not add Lambo doors. The vertical door units seemed pretty beefy looking at the demo. The cool think about the vertical doors brand is that you can swing them out like stock or get the vertical bling action going in case you encouter a REAL Lamborghini. :lmao:

I know most all of us on HBZ are bling allergic or at least quickly realizing the ridiculousness of F'nF bling bug through osmosis!

I think there is a healthy balance of performance versus bling. The cool part is, most of the time you build it for performance, the "bling" naturally falls out (and it isn't artificial bling either). But in the case of $1500 door hinges, I think I'd rather spend that money somewhere else...

Now if you really want to discuss the fine line of bling versus performance, what about the $200 reuse-able oil filter?? I would think it would be a PITA to have to clean it, and does it really filter that much better than a conventional filter? Say that you change your $5 oil filter every three months. That equates to a 10-year break even point. Is the "performance" worth it? I dunno...

unique................................? were talking about lambo doors, im sorry, but when you can go to an auto show and a whole line of 50 cars and every single one of them has verticle doors, it aint unique anymore.

i got offered a sponsorship for verticle doors for my 7, i declined. and you dont see 2nd gen rx7's with those.........and thats for good reasons.

now, suicide doors can look dope depending, but overplayed again imho. i was looking at doing the gt factory "gullwing" door that opens up like a farrari. but would NEVER do verticle door

peace