HybridZ

RHD dash boards

USN HM 350Z

How about getting this one?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/581188443.html

It is actually located in Oregon. Might make a good road trip to pick it up. Registration in California would not be to difficult. It would have to conform to the good ole emissions standards for the 79~83 280ZX's.

Thanks for THAT Eric!

My wife hasn't spoken to me for the past week when she realized the 'windshield' I brought back from Hollister last Friday was connected to the rest of a 1971 510 Wagon....and a Tow Dolly!

Now there's a tasty-looking Fairlady Z, with 'spares' for the 75....

YOU BASTARD!:shifty:

"Also have a 1975 Fairlady Z front half with all vin plates, clean title, and 4 brand new metal Fairlady Badges in Nissan boxes. Make offer."

If he's selling a whole car for $1250 I'm sure you could pick the front cut up for a few hundred.

Brandon

This is not the first time the ad was placed on craigslist. I called and talked to him about the front clip. At the time he was not interested in letting it go for a few hundred. I was even a little more generous than that. It seemed like he thought it had more value than the one for $1250.

And Tony, not a problem! Any time you need a break from the wife, let me know. I 'm sure I can come up with something. icon12.gif

whats up bro? LOL, how you doing

Pretty good man, nice lookin car you got there! lol

I still check here. If i find the abosolute right deal on a s30 then who knows, maybe I'll get back into it.

Sucks to hear about MSA. Have you tried Black Dragon automotive? I've got some other links I can send you, but nothing solid on the dash.

The other thing you could do would be to take a RHD 240sx dash (find them occasionally on ebay) and you could have that installed. The 240sx dash is a pretty popular swap with regular s30s, maybe you could try that?

Pretty good man, nice lookin car you got there! lol

I still check here. If i find the abosolute right deal on a s30 then who knows, maybe I'll get back into it.

Sucks to hear about MSA. Have you tried Black Dragon automotive? I've got some other links I can send you, but nothing solid on the dash.

The other thing you could do would be to take a RHD 240sx dash (find them occasionally on ebay) and you could have that installed. The 240sx dash is a pretty popular swap with regular s30s, maybe you could try that?

I think I am going to just have it reconditioned. That is further down the line though. Body work is first priority. See you sunday