HybridZ

RJ45 - Campus Tech Show

TrumpetRhapsody

Just for you tech guys on here, I thought I'd post up the show I dreamed up and now direct and produce here on campus. I grabbed a couple of guys and threw them on camera for kicks, since they seemed willing enough. This show is kinda a combo of all the shows on G4. Game reviews, gadgets, news, etc.

We air every Tuesday at 9:30, so the shows will probably show up on the web around that time.

Here is our link:

http://uatv.blip.tv

Currently we have two episodes up, and the third will go up next Tuesday. We don't get paid for this, and none of us are broadcast majors, so cut us a break on quality. It's purely for fun :wink:

Also get a few short comments from some woman pool side in the summer. Hualing around a camera you should not have a prob getting them on camera..... The viewer ship will go up a lot. I know its chezzey, but that's tv for ya;). Besides, hot blonde in bekinni answering hi-tech questions,,,,heehee.

• 2 weeks later...

Much more comfortable to watch. Good information as well.

A few things if I may:

One guy soo much louder than other

interlace draws every other line horizontally than starts over with the ones left out. Then dose this vertically.

Progessive draws one line after another, like computers do.

Look into the laser or diode DLP's. No more color wheel promising to have the best pics of all tv's.

I've seen the westinghouse, impressive for its price!

Check out what the gov has done in order to have acess to all high speed customers.

I'll watch the rest later, I enjoyed it much more then the frist:)