HybridZ

Well I got my 17x10 and 17x9 wheels

Here are the 17x10 wheels mounted with some 315/35/17 BFG G Force R1 Tires. They actually do clear standard ZG flares, once I install my coilovers. I have about 1.5" I can suck the tire in, and the flares are only lacking by .75", so should be perfect. The wheels are only 20 lbs a piece for the 10 inch wide ones. Pictured is the 10" wheels, the fronts are not pictured yet.

These "should" get my car to hook a little better, and since My clutch came apart today, seems like good timing to install the flares.

DSCN1433-600x450.jpg

DSCN1434-600x450.jpg

DSCN1435-600x450.jpg

COMPARISON of 245/45 next to the 315/35

DSCN1437-600x450.jpg

DSCN1439-600x450.jpg

DSCN1438-600x450.jpg

HAHA, yea they drag radials were wet when I pulled in the shop, so I had to "clean them off" Plus the shop guys, love it when the shop is filled with rubber smoke!

Yea for only 571 shipped to my door for all 4 wheels with this sorta lip, and offset, you cant beat that price IMHO.

I only paid 260 for BOTH R1 tires as well, not too shabby.

HAHA, yea they drag radials were wet when I pulled in the shop, so I had to "clean them off" Plus the shop guys, love it when the shop is filled with rubber smoke!

Yea for only 571 shipped to my door for all 4 wheels with this sorta lip, and offset, you cant beat that price IMHO.

I only paid 260 for BOTH R1 tires as well, not too shabby.

Nice price! Where'd you get them?

4 lug, but wrong pattern, unfortunately.... they'd almost fit my Merkur.... hmm... I'm looking some new wheels for it anyway. :icon47: