HybridZ

flywheel options for vg30 na

lsdengines

I did some searching and got some inconclusive data on this. No I did not sift through all 202 pages of driveline threads! I'm about do for a clutch, and would like to change it all while Im in there.

What are my options for flywheels and clutches for an NA 85 z31? I think I saw that the z32 stuff can be used, but I may have to clearance the bellhousing? Like I said, the search left me with more questions.

That being said, I don't need a killer clutch, but would like either a lightweight steel or aluminum flywheel and the larger clutch from the z32 would be nice.

Thanks

If anybody else cares, it seems that any of the z31 flywheels can be used in this application as long as the corresponding clutch is used as well. Anybody have information to contradict this? I ask it like that because I only beleive half of what I read on the internet, and I dont want to drop$750+ on a flywheel and clutch that wont fit.