HybridZ

280z miss when warm

Guest jrome

i have a 76 280z that has a miss when its warmed up . i started it cold and tried to drive it and it seemed not to miss when the cold start is operating. i have no clue why but its so annoying to drive like this. when i floor it, it runs fine . pulls right through the rpms no problem. ive replaced the plugs, cap, rotor button, fuel filter, coolant temp sensor, air filter, checked gas for rust and it looked great. im stumped and need some help.

it stutters like if i just take off from a stop . when i just give it gas easy . it just feels like its not getting any gas . it pops a little and sputters. but if i floor it . or take off at about half throttle it is fine.

Dose this also happen when reving the engine under no load. My quick guess is the mass air flow sensor, the device on the intake closest to the air cleaner. Read this http://www.atlanticz.ca/zclub/techtips/EFI&fuel.htm. Also when you get back to us try to use better grammer and senteace structure.

There is no mass airflow sensor on a 280Z, You probably mean AFM