HybridZ

77' 2+2 part out!

The drivers seat is orange and does look to be in good shape i mean there is the usaul dust from sitting but all the glass on the car is good so it wasn't exposed to the elements. i will try to get a pic and send it to you if you are interested, just let me know.

I just got the thing yesterday and it is at my brother in laws garage, it is rainy and cold here today but just send me what you need i am making a list and when i get over there (which should be later this week) i will check on everything and get back to you. The guy i got it from used it for a while as a parts car but a majority of it is still there

Just so everyoe knows i will be going on sunday to start parting this thing out and will pull what i can and get back to you on the condition. I will also try to make a list of anything else that is good and post it here. Let me know of anything else so i can try to get most everything shipped on monday or tuesday.

I will check and get back to you on that i am not really sure but i think there was like 2-3 layers of carpet so it will take a while to find out. But like i said i will be tearing it apart on sunday. Would you be interested in the seat while i am there i can get pics and post them? just let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
im buying a 77 280z couple that has no chrome trim. is yours in decent shape?and will it even fit a 2 seater?

I do have the trim in fairly good shape if you mean the stuff arround the door frame (top) only a small ding at the lower front corner of the driver side. As for fitting a cpe. I am not sure about that ask arround here.

Thanks,

Chris