HybridZ

NeoSixZ

k20a2ivtec

• 2 months later...

Well, have not posted for a while, haven't worked on my car for couple months.. sad. Well, Im back now. Let the build be back on its way. New with the car i just got the pedals and the fuel cell. pedals are Tilton Engineering floor mount pedals. They are amazingly awsome in person, the past 2 days I've been carring them around with me showing them to my car buddies. lol. and i got a 15gal fuel cell, same one i used in my lil bros car, that way when we go out, we'll both need to get gas at the same time... lol, jk. Well those where the 2 major parts i needed to get this car very far along the way from where it is now. here are some pics of the parts..

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00545.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

Also, I know its not related to my build, but it has to do with cars so figured i would share. Bought my first brand new car just recently. Aspin white 2008 sti

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

Here is a couple pics. Well, now i will be back hard at work on my z. Will keep you guys posted on progress.

Scott

Newest updates. The floor is finnaly done, well except for i have to finish welding, but i ran out of welding gas, But the fabricating part of the floor is done. I had to sink the pedals into the wheel well, because im to tall. Got the pedals in, looks awsome, more and more like a race car. I also started the modify the rear end to accept the s13 rear end, got as far as i could without more parts, need some metal and bolts, but everything was closed, hollidays... lol. Well here are some pics. Some of the pics are crappy, it was dark, and my flashlight wasnt cutting it. ill get some better ones later

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00602.jpg

and here is a pic of the rear end getting modified

DSC00591-1.jpg

Until next time

Scott