HybridZ

emissions removal, can't find old thread

intuitdriver

Alright I have been doing plenty of searching on here and on Zcar and I can't find the thread that I ran across a month ago regarding emissions removal. It has an entire list of all the emissions components that you want to keep, and those that can be pulled. Can someone direct me to this thread or a similar one?

Ps: Tony I have read your commentary on the other emissions threads, I already know your thoughts. peace, one love, respect. You got it, just don't fill bash me=)

pss: Also its for a drag car application not a DD, and the emissions may even be going back on the car once the proj is complete cause I am sort of a treehugger

Depending on what year your Z is there's different things you can get rid of, but for the most part you can remove just about everything. For example on my Turbo Z I've removed the IACV/AAC, EGR, VCM, and VCV. You can remove the charcoal canister, but if you do that will leave your car smelling very gassy.

Depending on what year your Z is there's different things you can get rid of, but for the most part you can remove just about everything. For example on my Turbo Z I've removed the IACV/AAC, EGR, VCM, and VCV. You can remove the charcoal canister, but if you do that will leave your car smelling very gassy.

I remoced my canister and routed the tanks vent line to my intake mani... no smell, no waste of fumes