HybridZ

Finally Painted 2 tone 56k *****

jtmny1999

Not really into the 2 tone on s30's but your car is the one exception for me. It looks good with your wheels, body work and aero combo. I Like!

Thanks!

Yeah I was not into 2 also but I wanted to try something new.

Next thing is gettting HIstorical plates, how's youre plates treating you?

man your car looks great, I have been planning on doing similar paint scheme my car is already silver but I wanted do the top with a pinstripe like yours in flat black which would go really well with the flat black wheels I would like to get, Are you going to paint the tops of your headlight buckets?

man your car looks great, I have been planning on doing similar paint scheme my car is already silver but I wanted do the top with a pinstripe like yours in flat black which would go really well with the flat black wheels I would like to get, Are you going to paint the tops of your headlight buckets?

Thanks,

Nope thats the way it will stay, i was going to paint the inside black but i changed my mind. I think it would also look good.

I like the two tone break up, using the flowing lines.

I was just about to ask about the headlight buckets, that's the only part I don't like, how the black just ends at a body seam. Just continuing the pinstripe across and around the black on the top of the candy scoop would finish it off nicely.