HybridZ

serpentine belt question

I have a 77 SBC and I went down to the local junk yard to pick up the parts needed to install a power steering rack. I thought it would be a great idea to get the complete serpentine belt set up off of an old blazer. This has the AC bracket, Power steering pump and Alt. Will this set up fit in my 78 280z? I'm running the JTR kit.

I'm worried that the AC compressor is too tall and the power steering pump is to wide and will hit the frame rail.

By the way I picked up an ac compressor, both brackets, power steering pump, and a 98 forrester rack for $102!!

If anyone has pictures that would be great too.

As far as the powersteering is concerned, check out this thread if you havn't seen it yet...

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=112003

I believe the Blazers came with the Saginaw pumps, wich are large, and may require some modification, not shure as i dont know of anyone using the large pump.

A lot of us doing the Subaru rack swap are using the much smaller GM Type II power steering pump, wich are easy to come by. However this pump uses a remote resivor, wich is easily mounted to the fender or core support.

Cheers