HybridZ

Nuts, Bolts, Washers... you name it!

Careless

hey guys.

I'm just looking over my recent PM's and finding that a lot of people are requesting obscure parts.

I'm curious to know how many people will be tearing down their entire RB blocks.

It might make sense for me to do a mass order of the bolts and such that go everywhere in these blocks. I have most of them at my house and I've taken pictures and catalogued them, but still many of you don't have access to these fasteners and washers and whatnot.

Do you guys think it's a reasonable package to put together? I'm sure anyone rebuilding their block from the ground up could benefit from a set of shiney new stuff :D

Think you could put together a price for a kit that would include most of the hardware one would need for a complete rebuild?

I could within the next couple of weeks. I would have to send the entire list to my parts source.

Reason being is that the RB25 and RB26 share some parts, and don't share others. and the RB30 shares some of both, so I'll have to make sure that I can mix and match parts properly to lower the cost.

example: as far as i know, RB25 and 26 crank snout belt sprocket is 22 bucks for the RB25, 88 bucks for the RB26. and It's been confirmed by someone else that it's the exact same part.

I could say within the 200 - 350 dollar range, and that includes water pump pulley and most everything. I say that because I ordered doubles of a lot of stuff and it was 320 bucks, but that didn't include any significant head parts aside from cam gear washer plates. Due to the fact that I'm not sure what linkages I'll be using. That does not, however, include water pump or oil pump, but should include housing and seal for rear main.

I'm going to have to give my parts guy a case of beer for him to scan through these things. It'll be a long list.

Maybe I should do a bottom end package, and a Top end package. What would you guys expect to pay for something like this anyways.

:ugg: