HybridZ

Finishing up the Z

Im starting my exhaust and i need help deciding. I want to order a msa header 3into2 then have the shop do a 2.5in exhaust. Is anyone using the msa 3into2 header have any pros or cons about. Anything better for the same price?

Pictures to come once i find my cable or sd reader (i lose them once a day i swear). I just ordered the msa 3-2 header with the 2.5" adapter. Tomorrow morning im going to have it registered, i have insurance. So when the header comes in all i have to do is take it to the muffler shop. Driving with a open header will be "fun".

• 2 weeks later...

So here is an update i finished sanding everything and it is one solid color. I plug all the holes on the balancer tube and i removed all the smog equipment. I had order some headers from MSA and well, heres the story on that.

The first time I ordered parts from Motor Sport Auto, also known as MSA, I found out that they do not take customers needs into consideration. The problems I ran into when dealing with them was there website. There website shows that everything is in stock, however when I ordered my 3-2 headers I got a call the next day saying that I could save a few bucks with the shipping because it usually took 2-3 days to get from their location to mine since we were both in Stockton. Then we got to the headers we were talking and I was told that they were backordered. I said well okay when do you expect them in, the guy nick, I believe it was said that they were due in stock any day this week. I asked him to give me a call when they come in. Keep in mind I ordered Monday 3/30/08 I call back Friday, nick answers again, I asked did they come in because I needed the so I could get my car on the road ASAP. He says they did not come in and they couldn’t come in because their shipping and I guess receiving department was closed. So I waited till Thursday 4/10/08 to give them some time. I call and there is a different guy that answers. I asked did they get the headers in and if so did they ship them. He replies by saying they have not got them in yet. At this point it has been 2 weeks and I’m getting annoyed of false statements. So I waited till Saturday and I called again, someone else answers I asked did they get the headers in yet. He says that they got them in and they are being assembled in the warehouse, good news? No, since they don’t ship on Saturdays I still wouldn’t be able to get them for another couple of days. I called on 4/14/08 at 3pm and I was told that they are waiting on the Fedex driver to come pick them up. I know that there are only a few companies that still keep parts for our cars in stock, but almost 3 weeks wait time for one thing I feel is not cool. I hope it was shipped out today and I can get my car running and on the road by Friday.

Hope that's clear to understand and i would "highly" suggest anyone that orders from them to call and make sure that they have what you need in stock.

Good news finally, I called today and got the tracking number. Turns out they shipped it yesterday around 4pm and its on its way. I checked on the fedex site and it shows that it should be here tomorrow. Thing is i have school at 10am so if it comes there will be no one to sign for it. I might have to leave a note telling the driver to leave it at the back gate.

• 2 weeks later...