HybridZ

Cryin Shame...not for the weak of heart

Roostmonkey

Ban this dude!

Owch...

I'm not saying they not superb cars, I'd love to own either. Hell, I'd love to just drive either. All I was trying to point out is when it comes down to it, they are just piles of metal. I love cars and couldn't imagine myself with out a project car, but some people get in over their heads and start ruining their lives for, once again, a pile of metal. Do we know the circumstances of these cars being left in the snow? Who is the owner and what are his plans/goals for the cars? There's a lot more to the picture than two very nice cars being left in the snow.

• Administrators
Ban this dude!

Don't think I will. I happen to agree with him.

Morals and cars just dont mix.... at least not in my book.

Do we know the circumstances of these cars being left in the snow? Who is the owner and what are his plans/goals for the cars? There's a lot more to the picture than two very nice cars being left in the snow.

Exactly. Owner could be deceased... and here were are trampling.

bschiltz

I would never seriously suggest you are baned for a comment of this nature....its just my flippy response, sorry if it came across hard ass.

I look at it this way...that Pantera is of vintage collector status....it made it this far because its unique and not "just a car" ..... it is a shame to see its not being taken cared for.

Choice of words can have powerful interpretations.....as we both are seeing. :D

bschiltz

I would never seriously suggest you are baned for a comment of this nature....its just my flippy response, sorry if it came across hard ass.

I look at it this way...that Pantera is of vintage collector status....it made it this far because its unique and not "just a car" ..... it is a shame to see its not being taken care.

Choice of words can have powerful interpretations.....as we both are seeing. :D

Jerry, I didn't think you were serious. I knew you were being facetious. I agree that it is gut wrenching to see such a rare and beautiful car outside rotting, but I'd rather see a car rot than a man destroy his life to save an object.

Ben