HybridZ

Amazing 12second Datsun 1200 Electrical!!!

alexdeprat

• Administrators

Yeup, been posted here at least 2 other times I’m aware of.

Very pleasant and easy to talk with, local to the Portland area. He has been to the Canby Datsun meet, watched him run at PIR one night. His brother Roger is into Z cars and has a few nice 240’s, one of which we just delivered a flattop L-28 with an MN-47 head for with Triple Webers. In fact, Rogers engine is the example I used in the pictures for the degreeing camshaft thread.

Yeup, been posted here at least 2 other times I’m aware of.

Very pleasant and easy to talk with, local to the Portland area. He has been to the Canby Datsun meet, watched him run at PIR one night. His brother Roger is into Z cars and has a few nice 240’s, one of which we just delivered a flattop L-28 with an MN-47 head for with Triple Webers. In fact, Rogers engine is the example I used in the pictures for the degreeing camshaft thread.

Oh man, Paul when you showed me how aggressive the cam for Roger's engine was, my jaw dropped open! I've never seen a lobe undercut the main shaft before.:rockon:

I wonder when Roger will get it installed. Is he still waiting on eye-browing the pistons? (Sorry the the thread jack)