HybridZ

Searching for a decal...

jakeoster

I was not sure where to put this post so i thought it would be most appropriate under body and paint. I was wondering if anyone happens to know where to get Speed Shop Shinohara [sSS] decals. I have searched everywhere for them and have not even found one. I was hoping maybe you guys know something I don't? By the way I'm trying to restore a 280z to look like the old Japanese street cars. Thanks in advance guys:burnout:

I was not sure where to put this post so i thought it would be most appropriate under body and paint. I was wondering if anyone happens to know where to get Speed Shop Shinohara [sSS] decals. I have searched everywhere for them and have not even found one. I was hoping maybe you guys know something I don't? By the way I'm trying to restore a 280z to look like the old Japanese street cars. Thanks in advance guys:burnout:

I have a feeling you're talking about this one:

0298aqp4.th.jpg

I found it on eBay close to a year ago and have not seen it since.

Thanks for your help guys. I found a set. Theres actually a guy on these forums that can get them. I'm not trying to make a Devil Z clone lol. I just like the decal. I know a number of Z fanatics that will probably ask me what it is and I like having cool little things on my car I can talk about.