HybridZ

Aluminum/Chrome Taillight Trim

BSD

Was wondering if anyone out there makes Aluminum or Chrome trim for corvette or round style tail lights.. I am picking up some up today and the trim on them is garbage... I'd say the lights are about 4 and a half inches around, but I can get an actual diameter and sizing later.. I just wanted to see if anyone out there could possibly make 4 of these and a ball park figure too. Thanks guys. :icon14:

Our shop is currently doing a LS1/260Z conversion with a custom rear body panel and lamps. We are currently awaiting bids from a local metal spinning company to turn some new bezels for the car. Our lamps have a 4 3/4" outer diameter and a 4" inner diameter. Well be using 61 Caddy lenses or we have some concave lenses from a Facel Vega FVS that look real good. I've looked all over ( Motorcycle shops, Taillite King, Hemmings, Ebay and what ever else)the last several months to find something that looked correct or would work but this appears to be the best option. Drop me a note if you want further info. I should have things finalized by later next week. I'm in Chicago near Midway

Larry

www.wgmauto.com

DSC01362_thumb.JPG