HybridZ

short r200 and arizonaz brace

intuitdriver

http://www.arizonazcar.com/diffmount.html I am considering using the arizona z mustache bar brace and front diff mount for my 240sx r200 short nose. Is there anything special I need to know about using one of these for the shortnose instead of the long nose?

side note: does it affect the handling on the rear having that brace attached to the sway?

That front diff mount is for the longnose R200. I'm not sure if the mustache bar fits the short nose diff, I think it doesn't. The swaybar attaches to the brackets, not the other way around so that won't really matter, really the issue is whether you run a rear bar or not.

Maximum Motorsports and Techno Toy Tuning make all the parts you need to swap in the shortnose R200. Search and you will find MM's recent post (within a week or so) showing all of their new parts. TTT's stuff won't be hard to find either.

intuitdriver also wanted to know what is needed to attach the T5 driveshaft to the R200 diff flange, but didn't ask that question here. I'm sure some of you shortnose R200 guys have already figured that one out...