HybridZ

New shocks

woldson

Gollum had posted he had seen a 83 in a pick and pull a week or so ago with koni shocks in the rear.

Now I have alot of other responsiblities so I advoid spending money on my ZX not cuse I want to, I have to.

Now, my zx rear shocks are sooo bad that when my wife took off two weeks ago aggresivly I was a bit enbarrassed.

My car looked like one of those dogs dragging its a$$ with its frount legs across the floor!:shock:

I knew they were bad because I had problems seeing over the hood in WOT.

Needless to say, I jumped on the opertunity to aquire these shocks. I've read many of Gollums post over time and found him to be very good natured and informative. I had no problem trusting his jugement and honestly.

We made a deal, he got the shocks and shipped them in a nice air purifier box:icon45:.

I recieved the shocks today and promptly put them in when I got back from work. WOWOWOWOWOW HUGE difference!! To quote an admin recently it dose not feel like a "barcalounger" any more!!

I want to thank Gollum for deworming my dog,,I mean car!! Thankyou.

Now for some pics:

car026Medium.jpg

car031Medium.jpg

Just a note to future inquirers I'd gladly due business with Woldson again. Awesome personality that I don't mind shotting the breeze with. Overall it was a great HybridZ transaction that gave us both a chance to learn a little more about each other.

I'm glad the shocks are working out well for ya.

Oh, and I TOTALLY forgot, there were some little covers with them in the junkyard that I took with them that I completely forgot to ship out to you. I'll stick them in a small box sometime soon and mail them out to ya. I'm not sure if they'll clear the stock outer cover but the stock inner cover might hit the shock adjustment pole.