HybridZ

drivline for T-56 to a R200

Guest Anonymous

Front of the R200 needs to be a ZX flange I believe - not the 300ZX so if this is an LSD from a 300Z it'll have to be changed. The piece that bolts to that flange is a Neapco adapter, not got th enumber handy but it's been posted here before. Driveshaft will have to be custom made. Yoke coming out of the T56 is the same as a TH400 I'm told - I've not got one yet.

The front of the R200 needs to be a 280Z flange. Also, my driveshaft length was 19 3/4 inches from Joint to joint... You can buy the adapter from JTR, or MSA sells one as well... BLKMGK was right on the yoke...it is a turbo 400 unit.

Mike

------------------

http://hometown.aol.com/dat74z/myhomepage/auto.html

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

[This message has been edited by Mikelly (edited March 30, 2001).]

• 2 weeks later...

is their not an adaptor that will work with the beefier Z31 flange? I'd assume when doing a driveline from scratch one would want the beefiest R200 front flange available?

I just went with stock R200 as I cheaply had my driveshaft and that of a camaro same OD spliced. Otherwise I'd of kept the Z31 flange if possible or had a larger end welded up to mate something available. (I'm assuming the 280Z flange isn't bulletproof?)

------------------

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.