HybridZ

Thick wheel adapters? Check out this Ferrari replicar build on Youtube

hughdogz

• Administrators
that is horrid, but not at all uncommon. i used to have an sw20 like that and would always see the same thing being done. ouch. funny, they all seemed to be hispanic, too. then they'd throw all the little stupid neon bells and whitsles on it from 'that aisle' in vato zone, pardon me, auto zone. ick.

simply observed that the guy in the vid was hispanic, and the 3 guys with "widebody" mr2 here are s well. the "vato zone" insert s an age old crack and shouldn't offend anyone with a sense of humor.

Bad form, VERY bad form Mr. 240swapped. As you can tell, a few of the members didn’t take kindly to your racist commentS. What you are calling “sense of humor” regardless of how long you have heard it or it has been around, is blatant racism and that will NOT be tolerated here PERIOD! If it ever comes up again, you’re out of here, for good.

And one more thing. Please use your shift key on the key board. This thread sums up Lazy pinky fingers rather well;

Click ME for opinions on Lazy pinkies...

Good day,

Paul Ruschman

HybridZ staff.

Wow....lots of body work went into that, everything seems to be lined up quite well. The yellow interior trim is a bit over done and takes away from the overall quality of the project.

As for those spacers...well...there has to be better way. But my guess is he just plans to cruise and never do much performance driving. It sure got the job done!