HybridZ

I Want One!!!!!! (gun)

Challenger

Back to the original firearm posted, I'm wondering if there's language in the federal code that prevents a semiauto version from being made...that would be a GREAT concealed carry option to a holster.

I might be getting CA law mixed up with Federal here, but I think because of the shoulder stock, the barrel length on it would have to be 16" or greater. Less than 16" when using a shoulder stock would require it to be registered as a SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) which kind of falls under the same licenseing requirements as machine guns. I think.

Regardless, it looks like that would be a lot of fun to shoot. :)

I might be getting CA law mixed up with Federal here, but I think because of the shoulder stock, the barrel length on it would have to be 16" or greater. Less than 16" when using a shoulder stock would require it to be registered as a SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) which kind of falls under the same licenseing requirements as machine guns. I think.

Regardless, it looks like that would be a lot of fun to shoot. :)

That sounds right. I remember my friend had a T/C Contender with a 14" barrel and we were told that if he got a shoulder stock for it it would have been illegal. There was also a related issue where they considered the .410 barrel (which makes the gun into a single shot break open tiny shotgun) a "sawed off shotgun" and hence illegal.