HybridZ

Fender Mirror Possibility?

I've been thinking of getting fender mirrors for my 83, but they're so hard to find at a good price.

another 83 (or maybe an 82? I dunno but it was a turbo) rolled up behind me at the gas station and had the APR Performance Formula GT3 mirrors mounted on his fenders.

I thought they looked pretty good. anybody else do this? or have pictures of one that has?

a former aquaintence had an 81 and he took basic after market mirrors from Auto Zone ($16 a peice* and mounted them a little closer to the outer edge of the fender and it worked out fairly nicely, I'll have to look for a pic if I have one.

Guest loudzigen

Ive actually had a pair of the japanese s130 fender mirrors lying around in my room for the past 2 years lol, i still haven't figured out how they mount

a former aquaintence had an 81 and he took basic after market mirrors from Auto Zone ($16 a peice* and mounted them a little closer to the outer edge of the fender and it worked out fairly nicely, I'll have to look for a pic if I have one.

ZXR_KiD,

I did hear about someone doing that too, I just haven't seen any pictures so I don't know what to think

I also heard someone wanting to mount mirrors for a streetbike?

I think it was for an S30 though

• 7 months later...

Go to dragtimes.com. It is a cool website where everyone puts there dragtimes down in comparison with other cars, and they can also sell parts there. I found so many parts for so cheap, including nismo headers for only like $30... And s30 fender mirrors for $15... it was awhile back, but check it out. Just type in a search for 280zx, go to a persons profile, and on his profile it will say parts for this car. Click that. It is super sick, and there is ALOT on there. :-)