HybridZ

Creative eBay feedbacks

Dave

eBay just changed the way feedbacks are given. A seller still can get negative or neutral, but it looks like a buyer can only be left with a positive. So as a seller I went looking for creative feedbacks that can and have been left. Some of these are priceless.

NEUTRAL: Excellent communication, but seller didn't poke holes in box before shipping kitten.

NEGATIVE: Despite indication in listing, I could not fit item into any of my body cavities.

NEGATIVE: Honda R-Type sticker did not add more horsepower as advertised.

NEGATIVE: Item arrived broken and does not work. I still believe in Jesus Christ though.

NEGATIVE: Should have mentioned that only accepted pyment method is in Bhats through Eastern Union Moneygram

NEGATIVE: Darned dog won't hunt! Thought "stuffed dog" meant you fed it and it was full!

NEUTRAL: Very nice, but monkey costume is size 34, not the size 63 as listed.

NEGATIVE: Lederhosen is not as pink as it looks in the picture.

NEGATIVE: Everything I could hope for but Postman made me sign for it at the post office. Such Hassel!

NEGATIVE: though u did nothing wrong, let this negative feedback teach you that the universe is arbitrary & unfair.

NEGATIVE: Buying this 1999 Space lunchbox failed to fill the empty void in my life like I hoped it would.

NEGATIVE: Bought this item for my cousin with cancer. Item never arrived and now my cousin is dead!

NEGATIVE: Item arrived in a Ford Pinto which quickly blew up with my item inside it!

NEUTRAL: Buyer paid so quick that I peed my pants. Now I have to get new trousers.

NEGATIVE: Ordered item last year. Never recv'd & long since gave up hope. Arrived in mail today.

NEGATIVE: Item never recv'd. No response from seller. I'm out $! Other than that, great transaction.

NEGATIVE: I ordered white chocolate/received brown chocolate! I am severly allergic 2 brown chocolate!

NEGATIVE: Ordered makeup & revd quickly. But my brother says I am still ugly. Product obviously does not work!

NEGATIVE: no warranty on car! damaged with use! seller will not refund my money.. BEWARE!

Reply from Seller: You drove the car into a brick wall... UM, hellllllooooo!

NEGATIVE: How long does shipping have 2 take? Ordered last week & paid for express delivery! Still not recvd.

Reply from Seller: Hmmm.... shipping will take FOREVER because you paid the wrong person!

I've had one like these.

Some of these are priceless.

On a side note, though we have to leave postivie feedback, we can still preface our comments w/ Postive, Negative or Neutral in the text of our comments just to let others know what went on.

eBay just changed the way feedbacks are given. A seller still can get negative or neutral, but it looks like a buyer can only be left with a positive. So as a seller I went looking for creative feedbacks that can and have been left. Some of these are priceless.

NEUTRAL: Excellent communication, but seller didn't poke holes in box before shipping kitten.

NEGATIVE: Despite indication in listing, I could not fit item into any of my body cavities.

NEGATIVE: Honda R-Type sticker did not add more horsepower as advertised.

NEGATIVE: Item arrived broken and does not work. I still believe in Jesus Christ though.

NEGATIVE: Should have mentioned that only accepted pyment method is in Bhats through Eastern Union Moneygram

NEGATIVE: Darned dog won't hunt! Thought "stuffed dog" meant you fed it and it was full!

NEUTRAL: Very nice, but monkey costume is size 34, not the size 63 as listed.

NEGATIVE: Lederhosen is not as pink as it looks in the picture.

NEGATIVE: Everything I could hope for but Postman made me sign for it at the post office. Such Hassel!

NEGATIVE: though u did nothing wrong, let this negative feedback teach you that the universe is arbitrary & unfair.

NEGATIVE: Buying this 1999 Space lunchbox failed to fill the empty void in my life like I hoped it would.

NEGATIVE: Bought this item for my cousin with cancer. Item never arrived and now my cousin is dead!

NEGATIVE: Item arrived in a Ford Pinto which quickly blew up with my item inside it!

NEUTRAL: Buyer paid so quick that I peed my pants. Now I have to get new trousers.

NEGATIVE: Ordered item last year. Never recv'd & long since gave up hope. Arrived in mail today.

NEGATIVE: Item never recv'd. No response from seller. I'm out $! Other than that, great transaction.

NEGATIVE: I ordered white chocolate/received brown chocolate! I am severly allergic 2 brown chocolate!

NEGATIVE: Ordered makeup & revd quickly. But my brother says I am still ugly. Product obviously does not work!

NEGATIVE: no warranty on car! damaged with use! seller will not refund my money.. BEWARE!

Reply from Seller: You drove the car into a brick wall... UM, hellllllooooo!

NEGATIVE: How long does shipping have 2 take? Ordered last week & paid for express delivery! Still not recvd.

Reply from Seller: Hmmm.... shipping will take FOREVER because you paid the wrong person!

I've had one like these.

Some of these are priceless.

On a side note, though we have to leave postivie feedback, we can still preface our comments w/ Postive, Negative or Neutral in the text of our comments just to let others know what went on.

The way eBay has it now the seller will take all the hits while the buyers feedback does not jump out and grab you. Even a neutral has an effect on the sellers overall score.

I know, my rating dropped from 99.4 to 98.3 because of a neutral. They now only look at the last 12 months.

As a seller besides using the unpaid bidder process, how do we let other sellers know if a buyer is a dead beat.

In my opinion, they should drop the neutral all together. Just have a Positive or Negative. Neutral counts against us anyway and still takes 12 months to drop off.

I know, my rating dropped from 99.4 to 98.3 because of a neutral. They now only look at the last 12 months.

As a seller besides using the unpaid bidder process, how do we let other sellers know if a buyer is a dead beat.

My rating also dropped from 100% to 99.4% because of 1 neutral. I guess since a positive is all I can leave for the buyer I can say that "I am positive I am not happy with this dead beat buyer"

I don't like the new feedback system, lots of room for blackmail/abuse on the buyer side as already evidenced here.

I think what annoys me most is if someone buys something from me and accuses me of high shipping costs, I only have a $1.00 handling fee for bubble wrap/tape.

I don't like the new feedback system, lots of room for blackmail/abuse on the buyer side as already evidenced here.

I think what annoys me most is if someone buys something from me and accuses me of high shipping costs, I only have a $1.00 handling fee for bubble wrap/tape.

I get the same treament here also, I have a $1 added to shipping also, add to the packaging costs the PayPal fees for the shipping money and I loose money on the shipping every time. What if a item goes UPS, Fedex or DHL I then have to take it to a shipping center or pay to have it picked up. I just started doing free shipping on some small items, hoping to get higher closing prices.

Exactly. I am purely afraid of getting hit with "You cost too much to ship". Thats the buyers own fault because it is plain as day when they bid. Never mind the fact that Ebay is telling me my shipping is high. Unfortunately it doesn't mean anything when I go down to UPS and I am still $30 short for shipping. Hmmm.

Exactly. I am purely afraid of getting hit with "You cost too much to ship". Thats the buyers own fault because it is plain as day when they bid. Never mind the fact that Ebay is telling me my shipping is high. Unfortunately it doesn't mean anything when I go down to UPS and I am still $30 short for shipping. Hmmm.

Most of the stuff I ship eBay or other is USPS but I do have a UPS, and Fedex account. I had a package come here a couple days ago DHL and talked to the driver and he said to give DHL a try , so I just did. A 35 pound box from Oregon to Washington costs $29.85 Parcel post, $21.35 Fedex and $15.40 DHL and they picked it up. I do get what ever free shipping supplies I can from the shippers because it all adds up if I have to buy the stuff.

I spent the last hour looking for good replies to feedbacks that the new eBay feedback policy is going to cause. I found this seller that has it all together.

I don't know if I would be afraid to buy from this guy or buy from him to see what he would leave me.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=tryork5ifp&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

His replys to feedbacks left for him are great!!!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=tryork5ifp&ftab=FeedbackAsBuyer

He got a negative on page 5 that he replies to.

I gave good feedback for a decent transaction, but I have left my opinion, which they ask for, about shipping costs. Yes, I believe in fair shipping costs, even if I bid on an item that has what seems like high shipping costs. Many sellers make their money through shipping because they don't pay the proportionately larger percentage for the cost of the item to ebay. I make the remark because I bought a $4.95 item with $9+ shipping. It was light, not heavy, and the shipping was unreasonable in my opinion...but I still wanted (needed) the item. Just my $.02

Davy

I gave good feedback for a decent transaction, but I have left my opinion, which they ask for, about shipping costs. Yes, I believe in fair shipping costs, even if I bid on an item that has what seems like high shipping costs. Many sellers make their money through shipping because they don't pay the proportionately larger percentage for the cost of the item to ebay. I make the remark because I bought a $4.95 item with $9+ shipping. It was light, not heavy, and the shipping was unreasonable in my opinion...but I still wanted (needed) the item. Just my $.02

Davy

The high shipping is done like you say to reduce the final eBay fee for the item. I always look at the total cost including shipping to make the decision to bid or not. I just bought 25 of the bearings off eBay I use in the spindle pin puller for $15 plus $40 for shipping. They were shipped in a $12.50 Large Flat Rate Box, ya shipping was high but I knew the shipping cost going in. So for a total of $55 I have 25 bearings that cost me $18 each locally.