HybridZ

Ls 240/260z!

Xcert

I am looking for a 240/260Z with an LSx in it, and a T56. I will pay the right price, and won't absolutely low ball anyone. Those of you with LSx cars that want to do it over again, please don't skip over this thread.

I AM WILLING to pay top dollar. Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you.

My email is: t3t3t3@charter.net

That hurts... :-( Jk

Nah, I just understand how much people put into them and we'll, it sucks when you want to at least not lose all the money you put into it. Thanks Dsommer for wishing me luck, I'm prolly gonna need it to find a smog exempt Z...

Original prototype car ('77 280Z) for JCI LSX conversion. You want it? - $30K PM or email if you're really interested and I can give you additional details on the suspension, brakes, interior, sound system, etc. This car has a one-off modified torque tube design rather than a rear transmission mount.

• 2 months later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320289803441&rd=1

Not an LS but if you were looking to spend that kind of $$ that Phantom was asking, you could have gotten this low number Scarab, in collector condition. At least a car like this one will retain some of its value, bc of the collectability of these original Scarab cars.

If you check the auction, you can see the ids are private so who knows if the car actually sold, or if some 10 yr old kid w/zero feedback pulled the trigger. You can email the guy directly from ebay if you are interested and find out if the car actually sold.