HybridZ

Have spare set of hitachi flattops.

Zdigg

I was wondering if there is any use left for these, I have replaced them with the older style round-tops and I know they are not really to be desired, is there anything that can be done with them, or anyone interested in them?

What Year Flat-Tops...

I have been paying shipping to harvest sets from those discarding them.

My preference is for 73's... Though 74's will do. It helps if the linkage between the carbs is included.

oh and i believe they are 73's, how do you tell? The thing is that the car I pulled them off is a 260z but it has a 71 240z engine and tranny, the guy that put them on didn't know about the older carbs being better until later, but he is pretty shure they are 73s... I got the car with the old style su carbs in the trunk as well as a driver side door, driver side glass, and AC.

73 SU's have a larger float bowl than the 74's do. The front side (air cleaner side) of the float bowl is 'flatter'---the 74's have a lot of inclusions into the bowl to minimize fuel volume so when it boils out after shutdown, it doesn't flood the engine nearly so bad...

PM me if you want me to send you some $$$...LOL!