HybridZ

Gas pedal and fuel in a SR20DET

I have a 77 280z Carb engine and was wondering what you guys were doing to convert the gas pedal from the carb setup to a fuel injection setup to work on a SR20DET swap. I was thinking that I could get a gas pedal from a 240sx and install that or maybe something easier? Also I wanted to know if the fuel lines were good enough to be used to just add a stronger inline fuel pump. I have a walbro 255 and a after market fuel pressure regulator and was thinking that would be enough but wanted to make sure. Thanks!

I have a 77 280z Carb engine and was wondering what you guys were doing to convert the gas pedal from the carb setup to a fuel injection setup to work on a SR20DET swap. I was thinking that I could get a gas pedal from a 240sx and install that or maybe something easier? Also I wanted to know if the fuel lines were good enough to be used to just add a stronger inline fuel pump. I have a walbro 255 and a after market fuel pressure regulator and was thinking that would be enough but wanted to make sure. Thanks!

You can keep your stock gas pedal. What you will need to get is a throttle cable from a 240sx(DOHC) and use that on the sr20 and just modify a bracket for the pedal. The fuel lines should be ok unless they are bent or kinked and the walbro 225 is good enough to run the sr.

Yeah I wish I had a good shop here to pay to do it but my trust runs thin when it comes to custom work here in GA. The top mount is a good idea

but I have a greddy intercooler from the 240sx I sold. Gotta make it work. I'll post pics and let everyone know what I did. I want to make a little write up since there isn't much knowledge around here for others to research.