HybridZ

Scotties adapters

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone have a extra set of cv adapters that Scottie had made. I need one !! Scottie, could any more of these be made even if the price is more?

Thanks

Dan

I stated a couple of days ago that if there was enough demand, minimum 10 pairs, that I would work with the machinist to do another run. I expect a slight increase in the cost of making them and considering some of the other adaptors I see being made (rear disc brakes, e.g.), the price SHOULD be in the $145/pr.

I have not and probably will not speak with the machinist until I see that there is enough interest. If memory serves me right, I recall 3 up to this point.

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: Scottie-GNZ ]

Guest KraZ4spd

I might want a set. I've got to find the rear end that I'm going to go with. That's why I'm asking so many questions about LSD.

Not 100% sure it won't, but I'd like to be safe and have a spare part sitting on the shelf is possible.... I need to have this one put on a laith and checked for zero balance... It may be fine.

Mike icon_rolleyes.gif

Scottie, if you get to 11 sets, let me know as my current engine troubles are making money tight and I'd want to back out. But if you need my set to get 10, I'm not going to hold things up for everyone and just keep my order in there in that case.

Pete, will do and I know about budget monies getting tight. Mine is not so much tight as my goals keep changing and speed cost money. My Z started out as a 250+hp L28T that was going to see light road racing and autoX duties icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif. I get a grin everytime I see a post here that says they are just looking for about 250-275hp. Uhhh, yea, RIGHT!

Guest Anonymous

Scottie,

Don't forget that I'm asking for two pair. So my interest counts for 2. By the way, will these CV adapted shafts clear my 280ZX brakes? I would hate to have reconvert them.

Evan

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: Evan ]