HybridZ

S. Cali: 75 280z manual

silverarrow27

I'm specifically looking for a 75 280z, must be clean title, manual transmission, no rust, running and car must be in decent condition. I'm looking to spend up to $3k. No 2+2 please.

Here, pm , or email me at pcyang1427@yahoo.com

I'm only available to view cars on weekends if it's more than an hour drive away. Pictures posted or emailed to me would be great to see condition of car inside and out.

Btw, local southern california cars only please.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice car allaboutdaz, but I was hoping to get a 75 or older Z for smog exemption. Tired of having to smog my modified cars every two yrs. Good luck with your sale, car looks great.

But my idea was exactly like yours. FI engine, but the look of the early Z.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What you said is probably true, but then again...you never know. I skipped out on a 71 240z in town back in January that I should have picked up for $1200 that was flawless body wise. I waited for a week, went back and it was sold.

Did you get up under it? If it's visible from standing 10' away, then it may very well have holes in the floopans/firewall or under the battery tray, etc. Good luck, my friend. :-)

I actually did, I checked it out personally. At the time I figured no one would want it just because this city is out in the desert and no one makes the drive out this far to look at anything. I figured I'd take my time and just come back and pick it up...was I wrong.

I actually did, I checked it out personally. At the time I figured no one would want it just because this city is out in the desert and no one makes the drive out this far to look at anything. I figured I'd take my time and just come back and pick it up...was I wrong.

LOL, there aren't quite as many S30's running around nowadays. People will go quite a good distance to find a good body or car.