HybridZ

Scion TC

Phantom

I was on my way to work this morning working my way through traffic at a very legal 60 mph when a young guy in a Scion TC decided to cut it loose and smoke the old Z. After all, he had a really pretty fart can that gave him a lot more power.

Had to ease it up to 2,000 in 6th to come along side him. 'Course by then I was in 4th turning about 4,000.

Amazing how much response an LS1 has at 4,000 RPM :twisted: Needless to say a Scion driver has a little more respect for the old Z. Sure glad the local gendarmes weren't staked out this morning.

I had a similar incident a few months ago. I posted it on a local Orlando forum.

"To the faggot ricers in the rice black Scion TC with the Scion stickers on 192

Apparently we were racing? I was just testing how my new BOV sounded, apparently you thought you'd race me from Siesta Lago onto 192. You couldn't even catch me and me turbo hadn't even kicked in yet, then at the stoplight again you were weaving through traffic like an idiot while I was headed to my buddies house to show him the car.

So don't go bragging to your buddies that you beat a 260z."