HybridZ

CV joints for non-turbo ZX

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

hey guys, all this hoo-ha about the CV joint adaptors got me to thinking about doing it to my ZX. I was just wondering if since my car is the same style (except for the turbo,CVs,thicker swaybars, etc) as a ZXT will i need a adaptor plate to run CVs?? or can i just snag the CVs, half shafts, and thicker sway bars (mind as well since i'll need the thicker ones anyway icon_biggrin.gif) and just bolt it all in? icon_confused.gif I would just eyeball it myself but unfortunitly there isn't a single ZXT in my town icon_sad.gif so i have nothing to compare whats what with. any help is greatly appreciated icon_smile.gif thanks guys

Guest Anonymous

well what if i just snag the whole rear end out of a turbo? the whole suspension setup and pumkin and everything. I should be able to bolt it in as a assembly, hook up the driveshaft and scoot on down the road (somehow it ALWAYS sounds easier than it turns out to be icon_rolleyes.gif ) on the downside if i do manage to find a turbo rear end assembly who wants to take bets that the LSD will already be gone icon_sad.gif