HybridZ

braided turbo oil lines?

tclhenstra

i was doing the intake/exhaust on my l28et today. and also fitting my n42 intake on and while the manifold was out i took the oil line to a local race shop here in town. anyways, long story short. the guy flipped out and wanted to rig something up because it was "some metric size" i dont know much about AN and NPT fittings and what not. but what would i need to get this line made from the turbo banjo bolt to the oil pressure sender? if anyone has any links to premade units i'd be interested.

tony

Why not just use the stock line?

From memory your need the following. I would double check before ordering anything.

12mm inverted flare to -4AN (at the pressure sender)

12mm banjo to -4AN (at turbo)

4 or so feet of -4 hose

2 -4AN swivel hose ends.

honestly ya, it's really just to clean up the bay some more. i'm going to need to do this again when i get my inline fuel rail so i figured i might as well get some practice. but i didnt think someone would make that big a deal of it. so i would need to tap an inverted flare fitting and a banjo bolt to run a -4 fitting through there?

Do a search under my name (slownrusty) and you will see I detailed with many photos how to do this. Should be helpful and I did not use Banjo fittings with crush washers.

Yasin

yasin that's what i wanted to hear really. i found a "diy" on making them on nico but couldnt figure out the "key words" to get one on here. how hard was it? did you need any tools besides a cutting tool?

tony