HybridZ

Anybody have this 3 piece Rear Spoiler?

Magnum380Z

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here has this 3 piece Spoiler on their Z, if so could you post pics? thanks:icon14:

Yes, I have one, and the guy has not paid for it yet. see attached pix.

Oops, not smart enough add the pix, something about a URL , email me at jagster911@bellsouth, and I know how to send it that way. ron

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Grenade300
That kind of looks like the kaminari spoiler.

I'm pretty sure it is. I have been told (not sure: we know how the grape vine can be) that the way to tell is the Kaminari spoilers have an aluminum center section. Just tap lightly on the center part to see.

If it is a real Kaminari wing, I would hold on to it... They are very difficult to find these days for the S30s.

Scott

I'm pretty sure it is. I have been told (not sure: we know how the grape vine can be) that the way to tell is the Kaminari spoilers have an aluminum center section. Just tap lightly on the center part to see.

If it is a real Kaminari wing, I would hold on to it... They are very difficult to find these days for the S30s.

Scott

they are alum.center section and just a little crude on how they are made but look so cool and work really well the rear of the car is glued down at over 70mph

Scott

Well Thanks Guys Its Aluminum in the center! Appreciate the help!:cool:

Nice ride Scoutman!