streeteg

Heres the low-down.Stock rb25det

FMIC

greddy type s bov

avc-r boost controller set to 10lbs

stock ECU

stock MAF

stock ignition.

Was driving the other day and the car was cruising just fine... hitting boost like normal, idle like normal, 10lbs all day throughout the RPM band. Felt very solid. Then as I am cruising back to my house and under load, just as the car builds around 6-7 lbs @ 3300 it just stops making power, and hesitates very noticably. At the time I just chalked it up to heat, but I took it out again today and same thing.... It will cruise out of boost just fine, even build a little under load, but as soon as it feels full boost is going to hit, power just dies off.

My instinct tells me MAF, and I havent checked it yet...but if so... I have access to a z32maf...will that work with a stock ECU?

Sparks look good (little dark, but as expected running untuned). Any suggestions? maybe a ground? vacuum line?

First places I should check?

Let me know! Thanks in advance....

-Eric

I have been dealing with this on and off for the past couple weeks. Ill get it running good then the next day it will rev to 4K and stop. The biggest thing I found that helped was adjusting fuel pressure as needed. I need to replace my filters and recheck my pressure and I think I will be good to go again. 42psi is stock fuel pressure and when I set it at that it runs all the way to 7,000rpm with stock boost. What kind of fuel pressure are you at with 10psi??