HybridZ

Can anyone identify this body kit?

Hey all ,

I had a recent accident, can any one identify this body kit? If i cant replace im going to go with the type 3 front spoiler from msa.

The frnt fenders are fiberglass and rears are molded in fiberglass the spoiler is in a million little pieces around 3" infront 4" in rear

DSC00181_thumb.JPG

DSC00182_thumb.JPG

That's a pretty unique airdam! I'd try getting it patched up and have it used for a mold if there's anything still left of it. A body shop with solid fiberglass capabilities should be able to do the job right...hopefully it won't cost much more than buying a new airdam, which wouldn't necessarily work with the rest of your bodywork.

Yeah I wish I could patch it its fubarrred, as for the body kit ? the p.o. was dead when i got car and son doesnt know much about it ,it sat for 8 years the fiberglass work is very impressive if made from a molded fender it is very intricate thanks any way guys

do you have a picture of the back of that lip? from the front it almost looks like a one-off mod to the existing bodywork. I've seen one or two other cars with a similar treatment on the internet so it could have been a kit for all i know, but I can't be much more help than that...