Amazing color on a 240z

aziza z

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know this is an old post.....but that is House of Kolor Aztec Gold.

Did you mean the pic that started the thread is Aztec Gold ?

Is that just your opinion, or do you have some connection to that car, or are you a professional body/paint person that knows color inside and out?

Excuse me for the grilling, but I love that color and want to match or get close as possible. Also, if you are a paint pro, do you think the solar gold is pretty much the same as aztec gold? (looks real close to me).

• 4 months later...
That color looks a lot like "Lemans Sunset" that was available on the 03-05 350Z's.

Winner. Ive seen the car in person and talked to the owner. The Picture was taken downtown Atlanta at the monthly Varsity meet were all the rice kids from importatlanta.com like to pretend to be photographers and distort the pictures, thats why it looks like it does.

Winner. Ive seen the car in person and talked to the owner. The Picture was taken downtown Atlanta at the monthly Varsity meet were all the rice kids from importatlanta.com like to pretend to be photographers and distort the pictures, thats why it looks like it does.

Okay, if that's LeMans Sunset it looks very orange outside. I did some searches and under artificial light it looks very golden like the 240Z thread starter, but all the outside photos, again, looked bronzy/orange. And yes, one link like this one below showed the same car under inside lights and outdoors. Dissimilar to 'Sunset (Sunburst ?) Orange'

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Lemans_Sunset_(Color)

(error: for some reason, it won't make that last parenthesis part of the link, just add it to the URL after it tells you the page isn't there)