HybridZ

l28et turbo on l28e motor

akumazedex

this probably has been brought up, but can you put the l28et turbo on a l28e without it spilling all it's guts? I got an 83 280zx na and want to turbo it. What would be the best way of going about it? Can the n/a handle the boost? What will I need besides the turbo, exhaust and intake?

If you feed a man once he eats for a day. TEACH a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime!!!

In other words dont give him the answers let him search for them. They are there. If we give every body the answers with out them working for them it just makes them lazy and they will always come back to ask more questions that have been answered a billion times before

EFFING PRICELESS!!!! lol I vote sticky.

Battlesquaddatsun we are not trying to discourage you from doing this swap. We would honestly love you to do the swap. We just dont want to tell you information that we all know is out there and has been covered a million times. Its one of the rules on here that i think hasnt been reinforced lately and its been getting worse.